We are dedicated to providing quality event medical and Paramedical coverage.
Our vision is to be a leader in providing patient focused, client centred patient medical care, transportation, healthcare and emergency medical solutions – anywhere in the world.
- We will care about our patients, clients, staff and stakeholders
- We will provide responsive, adaptive and creative healthcare and emergency medical solutions for our clients.
- We will collaborate with our clients, we serve and to be a first-rate ambassador for your community.
- We will conduct ourselves in a professional, honourable and responsive way
- We will be accountable to the patients, clients, families, staff and stakeholders that we serve
- Dedicated to providing experienced, knowledgeable and caring professionals
- Providing fiscal and operational proficiency concurrent to client goals.
Scope of Care
We accept and care for the following types of patients, both medical and trauma:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) patients
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Patients
- Critical Care (CCP) Patients.
Lifelink EMS Parent Corporation was formed in 1999 and we have over 30 years business experience with staff that have over 20 years’ experience within Emergency Medical Services (EMS).
The company has expanded its original mandate as a Consultant to emergency services to providing medical coverage for Special Events, Ground Patient Transport and Air Medevac Patient Transport.
Lifelink EMS has built on its experience and solid reputation in Western Canada and has grown steadily through creating win-win partnerships with our clients.
Lifelink EMS has achieved growth and success because it has never lost sight of its single most important guiding principle: providing highly qualified, knowledgeable staff, with the advanced equipment and resources at the Right Place, and Right Time.